At long last it looks like there maybe light at the end of the tunnel. The Scottish Government has advised that we can now return to our pre-Covid19 cleaning schedule.
However, I am still taking extra care when cleaning and am folowing the Scottish Government’s enhanced cleaning protocol and Good To Go scheme, which has been developed in partnership with experts in health and hospitality. Here’s what I’ve done to clean and sanitise:
* I use disinfectants approved to EN14476 to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
* I wear protective equipment while cleaning.
* Each room has been cleaned following extensive cleaning checklists.
* I have provided extra cleaning supplies, so you can clean as you stay.
* I wash all linen, towels, robes and mattress and pillow protectors at 60C. Mattresses and pillows are sanitised every time.
* I have sanitised all surfaces.
* I keep the windows open during cleaning to allow fresh air in.
* I have provided a hand sanitising station at the entrance to Croft41.
* I have removed all books, maps, brochures, DVDs, games, etc to prevent the potential for contamination (sorry if the place looks a bit bare). * * I promote self check in to maintain social distancing.
* I have produced an online house manual to prevent the potential for contamination.
To help prevent the spread of Covid-19 I politely request the following from my guests:
* Do not arrive at Croft41 with symptoms of COVID-19. You will be advised to
* Use the hand sanitizer provided on arrival and every time you return to the property.
* Use the extra cleaning supplies provided to keep Croft41 clean and safe during your stay.
* On departure please remove linen and protectors from all beds place in boxes provided along with all towels and robes (you may take the slippers home with you).
* On departure please leave all windows open as you found them when you arrived.
* Advise me if you or any of your party develop symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay, follow standard self-care methods unless your symptoms are life threatening in which case dial 999 for urgent medical attention.